Actions for Adobe Photoshop are great solution for photographers, designers and all the creatives working with images. They can significantly improve the workflow of post-processing the photographs and help you create amazing images with little to no work.
Barn Images teamed up with FilterGrade to prepare a set of minimal Photoshop actions. FilterGrade offers high-quality Adobe Photoshop actions and Lightroom presets to photographers, designers, bloggers, and other creative people. It is a great alternative to expensive filters like VSCO, and Alien Skin.
Make sure to check out FilterGrade website to discover the widest collection of amazing photo filters. Improve any image and make it look unique, aside from a single click.[the_ad id=”10987″]
Here are some quick tips to get you started with the actions:
- Open Photoshop and select File > Open.
- Next, choose your photo and open it within Photoshop.
- Now make sure the actions tab is open by going Window > Actions.
- Within the Actions Tab, select the dropdown and click the “Load Actions” text.
- Next navigate to the download and select the actions file. It looks something like this “barn-images-filtergrade-free-actions.atn”
- Once this is opened your actions folder will appear in the actions tab.
- Open it up and begin using the actions by selecting each one and clicking the play button on the bottom of the actions tab.
You can also find the full tutorial for Installing Photoshop Actions here.